sábado, 3 de abril de 2010

Full Disclosure.

There are three things that I loathe: lies, betrayal and nosy people.

I love it when you call me when I least expect it.

Since you left, I’ve been craving chocolate at 11 pm every night. I indulge myself, but I’m way more self-indulgent with you.

There are things that I do not want to know. But when I ask you, tell me.

I blush easily from wine and sex. But I’ll always say it’s the wine.

I have dark circles and I don’t cover them. I prefer the dark circles rather than the wrinkles that come with make-up.

Every time I read her, I’m amazed at how brainless a person can be.

It’s not easy, but I’m trying to stand on your feet before I go berserk.

You wouldn’t believe how easy you could give me butterflies.

I don’t care what you did in the past. But I do care.

Sometimes when I say “no”, I mean “yes".

I could easily pass for sober when I’m drunk.

Lately, I’ve been compulsively changing my nail polish. So what?

If you don’t mean it, don’t say it.

I’m so proud I don’t have expression lines. I guess using face creams since 15, is having a payoff.

I’ve never been afraid of either being alone or in a relationship.

I’ve never been afraid of using words.

I’ve never been the kind of person who chooses euphemisms to massage reality. A whore is a whore.

I strongly believe that when you brag about something, you lack exactly what you boast about.

I might tell you a story that has been told before, but nobody will ever do it like me.

If you did it and enjoyed it, take responsibility for your actions. Only a coward would hide behind what is socially expected. Oh, sorry, you’re right, you’re a coward.

Magic will happen when you’re not even trying. And so, the butterfly landed on her shoe.

He told me the unspeakable, everybody was looking and I loved it.

I’m stubborn. I’m stubborn. I’m stubborn. I’m stubborn.

I really don’t want to pick a fight. I’m just complex. My hair is curly, and your girl is lovely, Hubble.

4 comentarios:

Alecita.. dijo...

Podría ponerle el check a muchas de las anteriores!

Justo pensé en hacer un post así, solo que no me dejó el bloqueo.. Será la época?

Besos!

Vanesa dijo...

Dear God: I hope i'm not the brainless one!! plese!! please!! let me be the fat/funny friend- the nerd friend..the one with bad grammar but not the brainless!!

Awesome Post!

Hiperbreves S.A. dijo...

Tanyluz mi inglés de Secundaria no da para tanto... jejeje. Qué envidia me da el bilingüismo.

Tanyluz Sciortino dijo...

Alecita: gracias por siempre visitarme. Besos.

Vane: there's no way you could be the brainless. No way. You're more like: the unforgettable-always-made-me-laugh-beautiful friend :)

Raúl: la envidia (sana) es mutua. Escribes de muerte. Saludos!